Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

Since I don't have any photos from the weekend I thought I would share a little valentine I designed. I have to say I am sad I don't have anything to share because this may have been hands down my most favorite Valentines weekend ever. Friday afternoon my mom came up. We played hooky and went and had pedicures at La Bella nail salon then did a little happy hour hopping. First to CI Shenaigans then to Stanley and Seafords. Both were amazing and it was fun to have a little Mother Daughter time. After we were finished we picked up Lyla who was having an afternoon playdate with her cousins. We finished the night in bed watching a chick flick just the ladies. Saturday Lyla, myself and my mom went shopping at Tacoma Mall. Gotta love that. Of course we found a ton of great things (not that we ever don't). That evening my mom stayed home with Lyla and Danny and I had our Valentine's night. First dinner at El Gaucho...AMAZING...and then a little surprise from Danny, overnight accommidations at Hotel Murano which was also AMAZING! We had drinks at the Hotel Bar, got a great nights sleep then had breakfast at BITE the follow morning just before we headed home. It was just wonderful. The rest of the day was mellow. Danny was headed back up north to ref (that is actually where he was most of the weekend), my mom headed home and Lyla and I spent the afternoon napping, watching movies and hanging out. Like a said a perfect weekend.

1 comment:

Sara W. said...

Aw, I miss our designfarts! Sounded like the best Valentines' weekend ever! <3