Monday, February 28, 2011

Baby it's Cold Outside!

So as many of you are experiencing Tacoma is/was covered in snow these last few days. This day in particular I actually had to crawl from my back seat to my front seat just to get into my car because the front doors were frozen shut. I must have been quite a sight. Thankfully I leave for work at 5:30am in the morning. I think it is funny how we get the worst of the winter weather just as spring approaches. Sadly as Monday has arrived the snow has melted and the rain has hit but these are pictures are from Friday. This is my car after being in the garage all day while I was a work. As you can see even with the sun shining outside it was so cold not a bit of the snow melted off my car. I was amazed to find it this way. The weather forecast says we have more snow in our future. I have to say if it is going to be cold I will take snow anyday over rain but I am dreaming of summer.

No comments: