Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow. Snow. Snow.

So because the weathermen have constantly been changing their tune all week from snow to no snow to snow to rain we were a little shocked the snow actually started coming down late last night. I mean coming down. On my windshield this morning was at least 2-3inches. Danny being the wonderful daddy that he is took Lyla out in it to play. She LOVED it. He even taught her to eat it which of course being the munch mouth that she is she was all over that. I didn't stay outside long and they came in shortly after me. What a beautiful site it was to wake up this morning to a white Tacoma. Now if only it wasn't dark outside (I wake up way to early). Sorry for the photo work by the way. When I say it was late it was, these were taken just before we headed off to bed and with the amount of snow falling my camera was having some issues. Thankfully I got a couple to share.

No comments: