Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Flower Girl

I have been dying to share these but I didn't want to post anything until the bride Jordan did but after seeing this morning that she posted a few of her own on her blog I thought I'd be safe to share a couple of our sweet little flower girl. This last November as you may remember the Savvy family headed to Mexico for our dear friends, Jordan and Adam's, wedding which I have to say was a truely amazing event and we feel so blessed to have been a part of it. These photos were taken by Jeff Hobson during the ceremony. As you can see miss Lyla isn't exactly focused on the bride like we all were but she enjoyed playing in the sand and telling the waves to behave (we had one big one come up pretty far but thankfully it just washed right back away and that was the only one). What an amazing day! To see a few more shots go to entertainwithjordan.blogspot.com.

1 comment:

Aunt Katie said...

She is the most adorable flower girl I have ever seen!! What a beauty!