Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Can we pack anymore?

So as I have mentioned a million times, we are leaving for Mexico in 3 days! Of course that means for someone like me I have been planning, planning, planning....checklists have been made and I started packing weeks ago. The biggest concern since the beginning was "How are we going to fit get all this stuff on the plane!" Just between Lyla and I we are three bags full! Not to mention the stroller (no carseat, sorry to everyone that gave us fabulous advice but we just don't want to lug it around), Dannys bag, diapers bags, backpacks, etc. Let me just tell you we are going to be quite a sight going through the airport. Thankfully we are leaving at 6:40 in the morning so hopefully the airport will be fairly empty. Yeah for being a girl and not being able to bring just one pair of shoes.

1 comment:

//nancy said...

have so much fun! :)