Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Snack Time

So most of you know my daughter can eat. Not just eat but EAT! And she eats everything. Our afternoon routine usually includes snack time even if she just had snack time at daycare. I can't really deny her because we do usually eat pretty late because Danny has to drive home from Olympia and for those of you that have made that drive now that it pretty much stinks. These are just a few silly pics from one our day to day snack times. If you notice there is one where she is telling Mommy what to do...that has been come a new thing in our house. Of course you can't just help but smile when I toddler is telling you want to do. This morning she told me that my pillow was actually hers and she was pushing me off. Of course that sassiness is balanced with the sweetness. I've been telling everyone but two nights ago Lyla fell asleep holding my hands. There is no better moment then that I think.

No comments: