Wednesday, March 3, 2010

We've become a ".com"!

If you haven't noticed already thesavvys.blogspot.com has become its own ".com". Nothing is really changing and you can still find us at the same url but you can also find us a http://www.thesavvys.com/. Simple and all our own. And of course fun! I didn't even know you could do this until I saw another blogspotter without the blogspot on her address. I immediately did a little research and low and behold it was as easy as 1,2,3....well not that easy...a phone call did need to be made to godaddy.com where I bought our url to get it set up but now that I am, I am pretty excited. Yeah!

2 comments:

Sara W. said...

Hooray! I'm glad you got it to work. Very spiffy! I like your new banner also by the way-- you know how I feel about the birds :)

Unknown said...

I want to do this - can you help me? pretty please xoxo