Wednesday, March 3, 2010

To the Zoo!

Today Katie, Lyla and I went to the Point Defiance Zoo. Danny and I are now members thank you to Dan and Rielda. It was a christmas present this year to Lyla. She had a great time and so did we. I hate to say it but I think it was the first time I had been there during the day. Danny and I have been several times for Zoobilee (a fundraiser for the zoo) and then once for Zoolights but I have never been during the day. It was great. All sorts of animals as you will see from a couple of my snaps. I don't think Lyla knew quite what to think but she took every moment in. Thank you Katie for joining us!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

SO fun! I love the zoo! Great pics!

Priska said...

Looks like a blast....I can only imagine how large those curious eyes of Lyla's were! :)Love,hugs&kisses Grandma Stajgr