Sunday, June 2, 2013

Sara's Baby Shower

I am not joking when I say almost everyone I know is pregnant. Including my dear friend Sara, who worked for me when I was still at the magazine. I have posted pics of Sara in the past. I adorable her. She is one of those people that just lights up a room with her positive energy and kindness. I definitely miss working with her but I am so happy that we remained friends after I left. She is going to be a wonderful mom. Yesterday Lyla and I went to her baby shower. It felt a little strange because just 4 years ago I was attending her bridal shower with a new born. It was only a couple weeks in and I remember being a nervous wreck. Danny even drove me there and picked me up. Crazy how different this was now that Lyla is four. A great memory and we had a wonderful time.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

It was so nice to see you and Lyla there on Sat! I did remember when she was just a baby at Sara's wedding shower, at my sister's house that time to... time sure has gone by fast! Lyla is a cutie... and so smart!!! 4 already!! wow