Sunday, December 16, 2012

Gingerbread Houses, Cookies and Naps by the Tree



Sunday it is was all about the holidays. Starting with a gingerbread house. This is something I have been looking forward to all year. I know it will sound strange but this is actually my very first. Not sure why we never made one but we didn't. I had a blast working on it. It didn't end up being as much of a team activity as I thought it would but we were all the table together. Me: Working on my house. Mom and Lyla: Frosting Christmas cookies. We made quite a mess but nothing that couldn't be clean. Lyla had so much fun...so much fun in fact that this is where we found her a little later, right next to the tree, crashed from her sugar high. Great day. Great weekend. (And I pretty proud of my masterpiece.)

No comments: