Thursday, November 15, 2012

J.Hobson Photography

This morning I received my photos from our family shoot with Jeff Hobson of J.Hobson Photography. Some of you might have seen me post pictures of his in the past. He shot our engagement photos, wedding, photos of Lyla after she was born and all our family shots from there after. We've known each other a long time and I can tell you as someone that works with photographers on a regular basis he is the best and to no surprise I am really happy with what I received this morning. I do have a ton of photos to sort though and share but because of the holidays and my desire to keep our christmas cards and a few christmas gifts a surprise I am only going to share one for now but it is pretty darn cute and should hold you over until I release the rest.

No comments: