Monday, October 15, 2012

First School Field Trip

As most of you remember from a post a while back Lyla started school this year. It was a big transition (well more for me and Danny then for Lyla) but we have grown to love it and feel very confident in our decision. Of course it only took one day for Lyla to jump right in and she hasn't looked back since. Today marked her first school field trip. Being such a big milestone I just couldn't resist chaperoning. I had a lot of fun and I think as you will see from these pics Lyla did as well. I didn't get as many snaps as I would have liked but I was in charge of 4 tiny people and none of them were ever going in the same direction at one time. We are both exhausted I can't believe it is ony Monday. What a special day.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Great pictures and wonderful memories!! I'm glad you got to be there to!!