Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Projects


So I know I always joke that during craft night I just drink wine while my girlfriends are the ones crafting (which I am not going to lie is usually the truth) but I actually really love to craft. My latest projects have been for Lyla's room. Artwork for her walls and then a new ruffle pillow for her bed. The artwork on the wall was the easiest since I am a designer by trade but my sewing skills were passed on to me by my wonderful mother. I am no where close to the seamstress she is but I am pretty proud of the way my pillow turned out (it is a little wrinkled here, I should have took the picture after I made it but at least you all can see how much love it has already received). Now what to do next....hmmmmmmm

5 comments:

Unknown said...

A-w-w-w-w, Lyla now has her princess pillow. I love it....you do beautiful work -love mom

McKenzi said...

I am working on projects for the nursery and have been looking for frames like that. Why it has been so hard for me to find white frames with matting is beyond me. Please do share where you got these! :)

McKenzi said...

I am working on projects for the nursery. I can't seem to find white frames like that anywhere. Please do share where you found those! I love her room!

Lauren R. said...

I LOVE those colors. I'm semi-obsessed with pink-orange combination right now. awesome!

Unknown said...

They looked awesome! I did not realize that you JUST did these. Nice work!! You are up to lead a craft night now after seeing this amazing work. Cade and I had a great time with you and Lyla today! xoxo - J