Thursday, May 31, 2012

Preschool and Big Decisions

So I don't have a picture for this post other then a snap of the lunch box I purchased for Lyla to mark the occasion. You see Lyla is going to be in Preschool this fall and picking the right one has been quite a process. Today is such a huge moment for our family because we have to make a decision. You see, Lyla was accepted to the Private School, Annie Wright, this spring. It was an incredible honor for us as they are very exclusive and everything about their programs, their teachers, their students is perfect (no better description). Then unfortunately the finacial package arrived and it just wasn't enough. As parents we've went back and forth trying to figure out how to make it work but going their will change our world immensely. During my process I also found Geiger Montessori which I had put as my back up. I love their program and this fall they will be moving into a brand new, amazing, facility. In my heart I know Geiger will be just as wonderful and Lyla will love it but it has been a very difficult decision as we were very invested in Annie Wright and Lyla loves it there already. Needless to say someone has to get a check today and I think it is going to be Geiger. What a day. Honestly, I have been sick about it for weeks. I just want to make the right choice for Lyla and for Danny and I.   

No comments: