Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas 2011

Christmas couldn't have been any better (besides being sick). Sadly the stomach flu pretty much wiped our family out so these are the only two pics I have to show for our holiday. I know that doesn't seem like a wonderful christmas but it really was. The sickness was just a bit of a bump on the road. The wonderful part was getting to see all our families, Lyla's joy opening all her fabulous gifts(everything was "Ohhh, cuuuute! I like it"), amazing food (well what we kept down) and just getting to spend so much great quality time together. I really can't complain. I may have a few more pics to share from my mom but here are the two I have. One of my Grandma and Grandpa Stajgr's christmas tree and one of Lyla and my mom playing their piano. I wish I could have gotten more but this is it. So sorry to all you "Lyla.com" followers.

No comments: