Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween!

As tradition this Halloween we headed up with Lyla's cousin's Wriley, Ruby & Ella along with Aunt Alicia, Uncle Tyler and Grandma Savage to Proctor. The kids had a great time and Lyla did amazing. She even said "Trick or Treat" and "Thank you" after each piece of candy given. Her costume was also a huge hit. Lots of "Awh" and "I my gosh, she is so cute." I felt pretty proud. Last night was also Lyla's first real time with candy (I know amazing we've made it this long) so as you can imagine it was a little crazy last night. I am praying she is good for Chelly today. I think I will bring her a bottle of wine when I pick Lyla up. Candy is like crack for these little ones and they will all be coming off their high at daycare today. Bless her heart for not closing. That aside really a wonderful night!

No comments: