Monday, September 12, 2011

Ugh...Oops...Ahhhh

So as you saw from the last post the Savvy fam has been having a tough time. Danny did get to the doc and it turns out he has a second degree tear on his MCL. Thankfully he doesn't need surgery but he is going to be down for 4-6 weeks. No waterskiing. No hockey. You can tell it is starting to wear on him. And then, like it couldn't be worst timing, I got the stomach bug. Starting Wednesday I was out of commission as well. It is ridiculous. We are a mess. In turn we haven't taken any pics so I am sorry. We did get out of the house on Sunday and had a little adventure. We took the ferry over to Vashon Island and explored. It was beautiful over there. Wish it wasn't so difficult to get to it would be a wonderful place to live. The night ended a little crazy. Lyla colored for the first time on the wall. Thankfully most of it came off. If you look close there is still some red crayon marks. And then the table turned on me and Lyla threw up and threw up on me. So far I don't think it is a stomach bug she just has a cough and cough a little to hard. The ahhh part of the night is after all that Lyla fell asleep on my chest just like she did when she was a baby. It was wonderful. Now on to another week. I hope it is better. 

No comments: